Online LLB (Hons) Law with Criminology. Reg. No. 253056
Our Online LLB (Hons) Law with Criminology degree is available as a 3, 4 or 6 years course (Reg. No. 253056). If you’re looking to pursue a career in the legal or wider commercial sector, have an interest in criminal justice, crime and criminal behaviour, but require greater flexibility in study patterns and wish to study online, this could be the degree for you. This is a Qualifying Law Degree, having a practical focus, with employability embedded into the course. Not only will you study the key legal topics and related skills for the modern law student, but the study of Criminology will help make you employment ready and open up a wider array of career options. The course will have a high level of interaction and you will receive peer and one-to-one professional tutor review, with over 90% of our tutors being qualified solicitors and barristers. In 2019, The University of Law was awarded a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF). We were found to deliver high-quality teaching, learning and outcomes for our students and consistently exceed rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education. This course is registered with the Hong Kong Non-local Courses Registry (NCR). It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.
- BBB at A Level and Grade C/4 or above in GCSE English Language, or equivalent qualifications. Students who will be under the age of 18 but no younger than 17 at the commencement of the course are permitted.
- For the 4 years or 6 years online courses only: students who would like to apply via our non-standard route using relevant work experience are also invited to apply.
- International entry requirements: An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.0 in each component.
- 3 year: 91,665 HKD per annum and no deposit required.
- 4 year: 68,749 HKD per annum and no deposit required.
- 6 year: 45,833 HKD per annum and no deposit required.
Fees are locked for future study years i.e. the student will pay the same price each year.
About the School
In recognising Hong Kong’s position as an international legal hub, we are excited to be offering quality postgraduate education opportunities to the city’s aspiring legal professionals, with a wide po ... Read More